Why should we use Paper Bags?
• Paper Bags are made from paper & corn both can re-grow.
• Paper products help to keep land forest intact and reinvested into.
• Forestland has steadily increased in western countries to meet the demand of paper. Soon people in India will also start investing in forests.
• One acre of trees will every year capture 5,880 pounds of carbon dioxide (major greenhouse gas & cause of global warming).
• Trees provide the raw material and more than 65% of the energy needed to create paper.
• Using Paper Bags is your commitment to environment that you are contributing to the sustainability, protecting wildlife habitat, and protecting endangered forests.
• Paper Bags do not litter on land and, in a rivers, lakes, and ocean. This packaging material (Paper Bags) will decompose and pose no threat to wildlife and the environment.
• Paper Bags are ideal as a container to hold compostable waste.
Recyclable • Recycling is most important to achieve sustainable planet.
• More than half of all paper in the India is recovered for recycling. In fact Paper used for corrugated boxes or Kraft paper bags is almost 70% recycled and reused.
• Paper Bags are reusable for future visits to stores..
• Paper Bags have many other uses including:
- School book covers, gift wrap, and other craft projects
- Picnics/Sporting events
- Recycling and composting containers - that way the container is recyclable and compostable
• When Paper Bags becomes soiled or worn out, it is ready for recycling or composting, continuing the cycle of sustainability
· In fact you can earn a return (more than 25%) by selling it scrap dealer.
Therefore Kraft Paper Bags and corrugated boxes are one of the most sustainable products in the world.